What summer programs do you offer?
- Outdoor House League
- House League Select/All Star Soccer
- House League Soccer Skill Development
- Outdoor Competitive Rep Soccer
When does the house league program run?
- House league games start the week of June 7, 2017 and finish during the week of August 25,2017
Where are the house league games played?
- Tam O Shanter Park/Ron Watson Park (Birchmount Rd. 1 block north of Sheppard Ave.)
- Fairglen Park Soccer Fields (2200 Pharmacy Ave. two lights south of Finch Ave.)
What is included in house league registration?
- Team Uniform (jersey, socks, shorts)
- Soccer ball
- Weekly soccer development training (Saturday mornings 10am-12pm)
- Individual and team photos
What is the house league time commitment?
- Each house league team plays one game a week
- U4-U6 players will receive a 15 minute soccer skill development session prior to their weekly game
- For all other age groups, the ‘soccer development’ included in registration, replaces the weekly house league practice. This program runs on Saturday mornings at Tam O Shanter Park/Ron Watson Park
How long are the house league games?
- U4-U6: two 15 minute halves
- U7-U8: two 20 minute halves
- U9-U10: two 25 minute halves
- U11-U16: two 30 minute halves
What is the cost for the house league program?
- $200-$220 for U4-U8
- $220- $240 for U9-U16
How do I register for house league?
- In-person registration: you can come out and register in person at the Stephen Leacock Recreation Centre (2500 Birchmount Rd.- just north of Sheppard Avenue). Check the individual house league pages for dates and times
- Online registration: please visit the registration tab located on our homepage.
What fall/winter programs do you offer?
- Fall Indoor Soccer Development (October – Mid-January)
- Winter Indoor Soccer Development (Mid-January – March)
Is NSSC sanctioned by the governing bodies?
- Yes! NSSC is a non-for-profit organization that is sanctioned by both Scarborough Soccer Association and the Ontario Soccer Association